Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fairy Garden












For the past two years we have joined Donni at The Magic Onion creating little fairy habitats. 

We recreated last year's World Within a World in our front flower garden.  The fairies, and my young son, are delighted!

See what the fairies left us!

The fairies have left tokens of affection - baskets of flowers, acorn caps and tiny sea shells


Bright stones lead to the fairy ring where they dance at dusk.



Fairies rest on a bed of moss in the shade of London Plane tree bark.

1 comment:

  1. Your tiny garden is beautiful! Sometimes I wish I were a fairy so I could play in gardens like this.

    ReplyDelete

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!