Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Friday, October 24, 2014

Something for the Weekend

For a while now I have gathered a few things that I want to share that just don't seem to fit in a whole blog post, so I decided to start a new series called Something for the Weekend.  Here you will find some of my favorite finds on the internet ranging from parenting to travel to music and whatever else strikes my whimsy. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

 
 
I grew up with horse chestnut trees in our yard. I wish I had known how to play this game of conkers.
 
Christmas gifts from Etsy are always a favorite. I'm putting this sweet little deer necklace at the top of the list.
 
 The background noise from Noisli always sets up a soothing mood especially good for the colder season.
 
We are in love with Imagine Childhood's felt fox mask!
 
I could listen to Bear McCreary's version of The Sky Boat Song alllllll day.
 
 
Images courtesy of The Toymaker
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!